How to Cook Delicious My mom's egg dish

My mom's egg dish. This is an updated egg pudding recipe adapted from my Mama's traditional Chinese egg pudding: One gourmet version and one simplified, idiot-proof version. My Mom made her Vietnamese egg rolls for our wedding too…so it's only fitting I'm sharing them with you now! There are four components to a Vietnamese egg roll that are very important.

My mom's egg dish Immediately transfer to the oven to bake. Don't try to brown the second side on the stove, that will happen all by itself in the oven. My mom makes eggs in the same cast iron pan she's always made them in, so she knows this pan well. You can have My mom's egg dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My mom's egg dish

  1. You need of eggs.
  2. Prepare of milk.
  3. It's of ground dry mustard.
  4. Prepare of sausage fry, drain, and crumble (I use 1lb.).
  5. You need of Colby cheese shredded.
  6. You need of white bread cubed (leave crust on).

She knows when to turn the heat down When it comes to eggs, knowing your pan is important because cooking eggs well in a cast iron pan — and I'm talking about scrambled or fried here. My mom makes this dish all the time, and it tastes better and better each time! Even better, just two basic ingredients is all it takes! Baked or Shirred Baked eggs are cracked and baked in a dish. "Shirred" refers to the flat-bottomed dish in which they're frequently cooked.

My mom's egg dish instructions

  1. Spray Pam in a 9"x 9" casserole dish..
  2. In medium sized bowl lightly beat 6 eggs.
  3. Add all ingredients, except bread and stir..
  4. Cut the 6 slices of white brad into small cubes and stir with ingredients in bowl..
  5. Pour into casserole dish and place in refrigerator overnight (or for several hours)..
  6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown..
  7. Test with knife for doneness..

Or the North African/Mediterranean dish shakshouka (like at Mazah). The benefit of this preparation is that the egg really blends into the ingredients. This is a list of egg dishes. Eggs are laid by females of many different species, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish, and have been eaten by mankind for thousands of years. Egg Foo Young - Easy, homemade recipe filled with ground pork, shrimp and bean sprouts and How to Make Egg Foo Young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Appetizing Rainbow Vegtable Stew

How to Make Perfect Salted Egg Yolk Cookies

Recipe: Perfect 苦瓜炆鴨 (Bitter Melon with Duck)